language
search
keyboard_arrow_right
Topic is locked 🔒
Murga26 commented a month ago

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Zymth.
[AMXBans] There are 5 days , 5 hours , 21 minutes and 15 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : MuRga
[AMXBans] Reason : ' murga
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.fleshas.lt
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 1181458241 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 31.176.182.207 '
[AMXBans] ========================================

it's not the first time he bans me without any reason, this admin always changes his name and bans players, the administration should remove his admin
and I saw and I swear when some owner came in to remove the bhop when you jump over the water he saw the owner coming and ran away from the server
WGscan : https://prnt.sc/3gHHWZ6CNo7I

Edited a month ago by Murga26
Manta.s commented a month ago

https://fleshas.lt/amxbans/search.php
active bans: 5
why did you delete half of the reason :DDDD
the real reason is: murga(abuse.freebans.bypass)

stop evading bans

what the hell are you doing, you don't ask yourself here? you are not an admin, you are nothing, you just post some topics, let the people do their work, you are nobody and nothing I haven't played for a long time and I'm still banned, you must be a friend of this 99 who plays free ban 70% of players are not cleanly using something I'll start with youdon't be a kid play your game live your life i don't touch you don't touch me and that's all

kazeinno commented a month ago

Murga, get some steam and play legit finally. We all know your shit. You are an adult but you cry like a pain in the ass. Shame!

pesupulber seljas I play my skiil game, I don't cry like you when I kill you, you cry like a baby and you say hacker and you use SGS GS 300 fps to kill me

kazeinno commented a month ago

I don´t say hacker and not crying, i just ban u without saying that. :) Here is the difference between me and you. Topic closed! Have a nice day! :)

Go and play ur skill with hand in bed, not in cs. :)

Edited a month ago by kazeinno

I have a woman who plays with her hand in bed, find a woman and see how she feels, then call me, have a nice day
why is the administration afraid of unbanning me?I'm just a normal player like you and I don't want someone to kill me the same way you think the same as me 1:1 I don't touch anyone, I don't swear, respect me, I will respect you

driezas commented a month ago

pls send video of woman in bed

No one is afraid of unbanning you, you got banned for some reason, you evaded the ban, you got banned again.
Wonder how many CS clients your PC has for each ban of yours

fleshas.ltadministrators commented a month ago

Rejected.

fleshas-sticker
Contacts
  • Facebook: fleshas.lt
  • Mail: cs.fleshas.lt@gmail.com
volume_up
Only logged in users can send a message.
sentiment_satisfied_altgif
chat_bubble_outline