[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: amp'
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.fleshas.lt
[AMXBans] Reason: 'WG Scan to Fleshas.lt'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 week'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:35044633'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '212.3.196.134'
[AMXBans] ===============================================

I'm a bit surprised that admins cannot hear the sounds and see the difference between good game and cheats. I've tried to run wg, but same error all the time.

Edited 16 days ago by Krank
amp commented 16 days ago

Dont try trick admins saying its not working, if people have nothing to hide they do WG u had roughly 10 mins for that to fix it( if u read carefully red title in WG web, takes aprox 1min or less).

from my side no wg = no unban.

Krank commented 16 days ago

I was not tricking anyone, if it's not working, what should I do? You better learn how to play before you make such conclusions.

louko commented 16 days ago

Is your cs still open, Krank?

Yes it is

Try doing a scan one more time.

Try copying this command and pasting it in your command prompt or Powershell (I advise you to open any of those as an administrator) :

reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SystemDefaultTlsVersions" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SchUseStrongCrypto" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SystemDefaultTlsVersions" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft.NETFramework\v4.0.30319" /v "SchUseStrongCrypto" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.2\Client" /v "DisabledByDefault" /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
reg add "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.2\Client" /v "Enabled" /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

If that doesn't solve the problem and you still get the error, provide a screenshot of the said error and a demo file instead.

Edited 16 days ago by louko

Demo: https://file.io/zqB7gHeTfwlM map changed and there is only couple of minutes before ban
Screenshot with all commands tiped in CMD and error of WG: https://file.io/tA6PvIXn29RO

P.S. latest windows version is a pain in the ass.

Unbanned.

fleshas-sticker
Contacts
  • Facebook: fleshas.lt
  • Mail: cs.fleshas.lt@gmail.com
volume_up
Only logged in users can send a message.
sentiment_satisfied_altgif
chat_bubble_outline